An IT professional turned out to be a Mind performance coach sounds like a not-so-common story. Besides various factors that made me realize what I want to continue with, I am sharing a short story here, on – How I turned into a Mind performance coach from an IT professional.
Every single person in this world has some kind of passion. It can be anything for individuals. But for me, it was serving people with the skills I've got.
I was earlier known as Mr. Manjunath, who worked on aerodynamics. Then, I shifted to Neurodynamics, and today this world knows me as Dr. Manjunath. And I must say, it has been a delightful journey so far.
Five years ago, I started working towards my passion. And that's when I could see the changes happening and success coming my way. I firmly believe that if someone is confident enough to follow their dreams, they can achieve success in less than expected time. It is all a mind game.
I would like to list my passion directed me towards my dream:
- Serve People: I wanted to serve other people with the skills I have. I wanted more people to learn and grow.
A CEO reads 60 books in one year. Reading is the prime habit of billionaires. Thus, I wanted more people to be like that. And help them with their mental performance.
- Build Name: While the IT profession could not give me the name I can build being a Mind performance coach, I switched my career. I have received Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Award of Excellence in 2017, Memory Management Expert Award in 2017, Honorary Doctorate in Memory Management Strategy, and Coach of The Indian Memory Team in 2017 and 2018. Receiving all these awards and building the name I have today was not possible with the IT profession. I have trained more than 10,000 individuals till now, my mission is to coach 100k.
- Build a Business: Since I wanted to help people with their mental abilities, reading habits, memory capacity, and learning power, I firmly believed that I could build a business out of it. I started my journey as a Mind performance coach in 2016. I started seeing great results within a period of one year.
In 2020, at the time of the pandemic, while the world has to fight with the Novel Coronavirus, I taught people how to stay calm in such situations. And how to keep their minds on track. I took my business online and helped individuals around the world.
What Motivates Me to Serve People?
The things that motivate me towards my goals and educate people, what I teach people, and how do I do that – can be summed up in the following three points:
Mind performance training is about relearning. While people are already doing some or the other thing, mental performance training starts with basic learning to the most advanced techniques.
- I help individuals to memorize things faster and for a longer time.
- I help them to choose the right books and read faster.
- I help them in boosting their memory.
- I help them know how to boost their focus.
- I help them with their brain fitness.
All these things cover the relearning part. In fact, I, myself, went through the relearning part first. I practiced and developed my skills. From an IT Professional to a Mind Performance Coach, the entire experience was about relearning. And I teach all that I know to others.
You can relearn at any age – all you need is passion.
2. Reading Books
As I stated above, “A CEO reads 60 books in one year. Reading is the prime habit of billionaires,” I believe that everyone should have a reading habit. The more you read, the more you grow. However, the area of your growth depends on the kind of books you read.
I, as the best speed reading trainer, teach the most adaptable techniques to read faster and remember longer.
Moreover, reading has been a savior for many people in the tough times of pandemics. People have seen an immense impact on their habits, their lifestyle, and even on their career growth.
3. Taking Action
Being an expert in Mind Performance coaching, I have made people aware of how essential it is to take action. I do not believe in the theoretical aspects only. I believe in taking action and getting the output.
I, myself, took an action, left my IT profession, and became the best brain coach in India.
That was all about how I turned to a Mind Performance Coach from an IT Professional.
I am Dr. Manjunath, a mental performance coach. Connect with me to have an immense impact on your brain fitness.